Monday, January 18, 2010

Country Living!

A big thankyou to the lovely people at Country Living mag for featuring my cup and saucer this month (Feb)I can't wait for the CL fair! But in the meantime I am ready for Paris! I will be in Hall 7 Now! Aisle L1-K2 with the British European Design Group, and if you are there, come and say hello! As soon as I get back I have an exhibition at The New Schoolhouse Gallery in Peaseholme Green, York, and I will be making orders for the show and stock for Country Living. Here's to an 80 hour week standing up and smiling! Plus some lovely new stockists to be announced....I thought January was meant to be quiet!

1 Comments:

Blogger red ticking said...

i will pick up a copy - i love this magazine but it is not too easy to get a copy here. i will go today.. congratulations!!!!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home