Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Early new year's resolution

My new year's resolution is to post more on my blog and not ignore it! I've taken lots of pics to upload of things I have been making and lovely things I've seen. But September to December is very busy and I never have any free time! I've justcome back from setting up my display in my pop up shop! It's at Burwash Manor Barns in Barton www.burwashmanor.net, which has got to be one of my favourite places in Cambridge. We will be opening on Friday 4th December 6-9 pm, then everyday until Christmas eve, selling lovely things! Ihave taken pictures ready to post, so more to come! Plus, ne work, new colours and a streamlined range.If I get time, I'll even finish the baby blankets I started making in the summer for my friends- who've all had the babies now!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just looked at the Burwash Manor website. Sounds perfect. I'd love to go shopping there.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home