Friday, May 29, 2009

Off to Japan





Well there was just time to squeeze out another order before I go to Japan so these pots are going to be cups for Pelham House Gallery in the Isle of Wight, I am just going to put the handles on now....
This is the work for Japan all sorted, it's gone now on it's big journey and I am off soon. The rest of my pots are off to the Borough Museum in Newcastle Under Lyme for a showcase, and if you are in Hertfordshire the Cross Gallery in Bishops Stortford and Buntingford, has a delivery arriving any day soon!

Better get these pots finished and then pack my bags and all the million other things you have to do last minute before you go away!!!! I think I will be drilling colander holes until the dawn taxi comes to get me!

I will be at the Interiors and Lifestyle show, Tokyo Big Sight this week, Hall West 1 Stand 12-54, come and say hello if you are passing!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Pelham house? Show us the whole lot when it's done!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I just looked at their website. We'll have to go there one day, it looks lovely.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Docks-Pottery said...

Complimenti dall'Italia, lavoro interessante.Visita il mio blog Docks-Pottery. Ciao

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home