Monday, May 04, 2009

New stockists

I'm pleased to say that I have just sent out new deliveries of work to current and new stockists, more to come!

You can also find my work at the Spirit of Summer show at Olympia 14-17th May, look for Dee Puddy's stand at the show and her gorgeous website, www.deepuddy.co.uk

If you're near Saffron Walden, see Life of Riley on George Street, Sarah has a good selection of my work as well as lots of other lovely things.

For those of you in or near Brighton, my work is on display at One in the House, 40 Trafalgar St, Brighton- as part of the Brighton Open Houses month www.oneinthehouse.co.uk

Also my newest London stockist is the delicious shop Few and Far, they have a good range of my cups and bowls in stock, an amazing shop right near the V&A! 242 Brompton Road, London www.fewandfar.net

And if you are in Japan- I will be at the Tokyo Big sight from 3-5th June with a group of companies from the West Midlands. My next local show is Wednesday 6th May at the Made in Staffordshire event in Stoke on Trent.

1 Comments:

Blogger potterboy said...

Thanks for the comment Rachel - your pots are looking good too and you seem to be on a whirlwind tour of the planet with them :) Nice - good luck in Tokyo - very jealous.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home