Thursday, March 13, 2008

7 random things about myself

Well, I've been tagged by Benandlottie to write 7 random things. If you know me already you will know that I am quite a random person anyway so here goes.

1. I always take too much on.
2. My fridge is making a noise.
3. This weekend I am making a bracelet for MIL's 60th
4. I'm scared of jam.
5. I could do with finishing some of my craft projects, like the baby clothes that the babies get too big for before I finish them.
6. Today I am reading a book on social research (and blogging/ facebooking/ watching tv)
7. I had an epiphany last week about commitment while trying to choose a new kitchen.

More images of things I have been making soon when I learn to upload pictures from the new phone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to see photos. I still haven't got my camera fixed. I've been making a few things - a quilt for Caro's baby and another bag.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number 4 I know very well. Hmmmmm... jam

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home