Saturday, June 13, 2015

Rachel Dormor Gallery

Has it really been three years since my last post? I haven't been in a bubble, its been a busy few years and lots of things have happened but I'm delighted to say that I've opened a gallery at Burwash Manor Farm. Its a lovely little shop and I had a pop up there back in 2013 so its great to be back permanently. the current show is called Coastal Living and features original oil paintings, prints and cards by Jo Tunmer, driftwood sculptures of boats by Andy Povey (Norfolk Boy) brooches, notebooks and cards by Alice Shields, Silver jewellery by Birgitte Bruun, rings and pearl jewellery by Bek Genery, tea towels by Alison Hullyer, textiles and machine embroidery by Suzanne Hurst, porcelain jewellery by Phiona Richards and Sam Robinson, turned wooden bowls by Edmund Rose and ceramics by me! We are open everyday so come and say hello! Meanwhile, back in the studios I'm busy getting ready for Cambridge Open Studios which is every weekend in July 11-6 and I'm running workshops and throwing lessons. You can book online through the link on my website or call into the shop and book on the day classes, hope to see you soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely article and thank you for sharing with us.You can also visit ,they have large varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing article,you are so expressive by your words.Love to see more from your side.Mean while you can have look at http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/,they have large varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home